Bank of America Hiring CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final pass candidates for Senior Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final pass
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify current state processes and hand-offs, and understand the target state scope, objective and business outcomes of the program/project
- Document the detailed requirements (i.e., functional capabilities, workflow needs, business rules, reporting needs, etc.), using the BAC enterprise change management templates, or in the case of Agile, the development of epics and stories
- Document the acceptance criteria and prioritize the requirements
- Create current state/target state process maps
- Facilitate joint review sessions with the business and technology, to ensure prioritized requirements and acceptance criteria are fully understood and signed off
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.