Cargill Released Job Openings On 09/03/2023.Cargill, Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cargill s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cargill Recruiting B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM in Finance with 05-10+Years Experience for Trade Product Control Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Trade Product Control Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru-Hybrid
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:09/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WORK FROM HOME : Tata Consultancy Services Video Call Interview On 10th & 11thMarch 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
The Trade Product Control Analyst will be responsible for optimisation and execution of moderately complex financial risk management activities in commodity, foreign exchange risks and trading profit and loss for the defined businesses and areas. In this role, you will partner with Trade Product Control organization team members & other key stakeholders to deliver key controls, compliance, data and reports timely and accurately. You will contribute to standardization and optimization of processes and new solutions to enhance automation and implement transformation.
- Complete commodity and foreign exchange position reporting and reconciliation in collaboration with key stakeholders, and ensure any significant differences are resolved and communicated appropriately.
- Monitor commodity and foreign exchange exposure and complete all financial reporting within deadlines and compare against limits, escalate breaches of limits and get resolution of breach in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Manage reports and reconcile trading profit and loss by line of impact with key stakeholders. (reconcile trading P&L with traders)
- Support compliance operations and monitor points of control.
- Collaborate with peers to implement process simplification and enhance process standardization, optimize reporting, and deliver automation and transformation processes.
- Drive risk management best practices and improvement activities.
- Coach junior team members to ensure a high performing team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for Official notification and Apply