Suguna Foods Recruiting B.Com for the position Accountant / Accounts Executive .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 09-03- 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Accountant / Accounts Executive
|Company Name||Suguna Foods|
|Location||Chevella, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar/Mahaboobnagar, Telangana|
|Hiring Designation||Accountant / Accounts Executive|
Time and Venue : 10th March – 14th March, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Job Role or Description
- Responsible for day-to-day general accounting activities.
- Voucher preparation and bill passing.
- Handling bank and cash activities.
- MIS preparation.
- Monthly branch Budget Vs Actual report and monthly expenses update and analysis.
- Bird Stock & Sales report has to be maintained in Excel, to be prepared by Branch Accountant & validated by Branch Manager and a scanned copy of the same to be sent to BHO (Business Head Office) by morning 10:00 AM on daily basis.
- Validation of weighment scales to be done on daily basis.
- Daily Sales Report had to send before 10:30 Am.
- Sales Report on Sundays and Branch Holidays will be prepared and mailed to BHO by Branch Sales Head.
- Sales Order booking had to send to RO.
- Daily sales and Expenses accounting.
- The delivery instruction (DI) details to be entered in the ERP.
- Verify the DC after weighment.
Company Profile Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Apply here For detailed information