Axis Bank Recruitment 2021. Axis Bank recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA,CIA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Pune
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA,CIA
- Experience:2 to 7 year(s)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Audit report for Risk areas such as Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk, Credit Risk and ICAAP etc.
- Documentation of working papers related to audit checks completed during the project
- Any other work related to Risk audits including post audit work and MIS reporting
- 2 plus years of experience in the field of Risk Management or Internal audit
- The candidate should be CA/ MBA/ CIA or have other relevant professional qualification. Professional certifications like FRM/ CFA/ etc. would be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of Banking processes and Finance Concepts.
- A good understanding of Risk Management processes (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk, Credit Risk and ICAAP etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.