Axa Xl Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we dont just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axa Xl Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axa Xl Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM with 01-03+years experience for Analyst – Credit Control & Premium Accounting position.Complete Details for the Analyst – Credit Control & Premium Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :walk in
- Time and Venue :17th January , 10.30 AM – 1.00 PM 14th Floor, World Tech Park, Block B2,(“SEZ Unit-1”)DLF IT/ITES SEZ, Sector 30,Silokhera, Gurgaon
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyst /Executive Credit Control & Premium Accounting Gurgaon, Haryana, India Global credit control team works on management of receivables & cash and management of payables such as claims, broker commission for insurance segment. DISCOVER your opportunity Your responsibilities will include: Central cash management processing following Internal audit and Financial Internal Control guidelines Production of operational and business reports on a pre-defined frequency Collections through statement generation, reminders and follow-up with various departments Account reconciliations (Claim Bucket, Cash Control Account) and resolution of issues in coordination with internal parties. SHARE your talent Were looking for someone who has these abilities and skills: Education & Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate in commerce is mandatory. Must Haves: Exposure to accounting/ insurance at education or Previous work experience in BFSI vertical will be preferred 1-3 years of experience Good communication & interpersonal skills Advanced MS Excel skills