AXA XL Recruitment 2021. AXA XL recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM for AM – FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Axa XL is an American subsidiary of global insurance and reinsurance company Axa. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, domiciled in Hamilton, Bermuda, and has more than 100 offices on 6 continents. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the AM – FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: AM – FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis)
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: 8,00,000 – 11,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Will be a part of Reinsurance Financial Reporting team and will be responsible for Reinsurance Financial Planning and Reporting activities
- Responsible for providing support in making the Reinsurance Plan and related dashboards/presentations.
- Assist in compiling & analyzing information from various sources and prepare a consolidated view of the annual budget.
- Report quarterly reforecast in Excel and Power point formats along with doing the variance commentary to provide a detailed view of Reinsurance performance.
- Extract information from QlikView Dashboards and compare it with plan, prior year plan, flex plan data to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for extracting queries from PeopleSoft and various other systems and analyzing the same.
- Have a problem solving mindset and eye to detail.
- Help in improvements and automation projects and simplifying activities in order to save time.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations.
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high-level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.