Asian Paints Recruitment 2021. Asian Paints recruiting CA Inter/B.Com/M.COM/LLB for Officer I – Taxation (GST) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Asian Paints The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Eligibility for the Officer I – Taxation (GST) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer I – Taxation (GST)
- Qualification: CA Inter/B.Com/M.COM/LLB
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Executing routine Tax related operations & Compliances and assisting in Assessment and Litigation completion/closure Primary Responsibilities Business Responsibility Areas (Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas) Key Performance Indicators
- Main Responsibilities: Other responsibilities: Timely completion GST related compliances, preparation of MIS, Support in Assessment and Litigations Executing routine and operational compliance related activities w.r.t. GST for specific States which includes Monthly Payment working preparation , Preparing Various Returns, timely payment of Statutory Taxes, Preparing Monthly Provision and MIS , Passing accounting entries, Follow up for issuance of Bank Guarantees, Preparing various statement for Timely completion of VAT Audits/GST Audits, Follow up for pending Statutory forms, Ensuring timely payment for Consultants , follow up with Consultant/Concerned locations for completion of pending assessment and closure of litigations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Asian Paints Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Asian Paints Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.