Axis Bank Recruitment 2021. Axis Bank recruiting Graduate for Business Development Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Axis Bank Ltd is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and medium-sized companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% of the shares belong to the promoters and promoter group..Eligibility for the Business Development Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Meerut
- Post Name: Business Development Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- · Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis · Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Axis Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Axis Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.