American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA/MBA/B. Com for Support II – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Support II – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Support II – Finance
- Qualification: CA/MBA/B. Com
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting Payroll Accounting /Reconciliation, reporting process for US market.
- Salaries & Benefits Financial Control & Accounting
- Maintain healthy status of Salaries & Benefits Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Job involves day to day interaction with Payroll Operations teams & Ceridian (Payroll Vendor).
- Execution of Day-To-Day deliverables, issue resolution, and timely escalation of issues requiring Leadership attention.
- Problem solving skill is key to ensure seamless accomplishment of deliverables
- Support the team in driving the process improvement initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.