American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA/CS/CAMS/LLB/CIA/MBA for Compliance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Compliance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Compliance Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CS/CAMS/LLB/CIA/MBA
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- > Maintaining working knowledge of internal compliance program and local regulations. > Ensuring that the business activities are aligned with American Express compliance program and local regulations. > Providing regular updates to various committees within AEBC. > Developing and executing a compliance training program for AEBC. > Assist management is promoting staff awareness of compliance requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.