American Express Recruiting B.Com for the position Business Development Executive (BDE) .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 14th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Business Development Executive (BDE)
|Company Name||American Express|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Business Development Executive (BDE)|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Achieving Corporate card, Meeting card , Purchase Card Penetration And Sales Productivity Targets Within Existing Customer Base. Existing Customer Base Will Consist Of Large and Medium Size Indian & Multi National Corporates.
- Implementation Of Expansions/Cross Sells. Liaise With Support Groups Within American Express To Facilitate Smooth Implementation And Billing.
- Focus on increasing, T&E and Non T&E on The Corporate Card , CPC ,CMC and ensure targets are being met. Negotiating and signing Horizontal deals
- Timely & Accurate Sales Reporting. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- This Position is also for relationship management of Medium & Large Corporate accounts, drive growth, charge volume and profitability for the portfolio of accounts. It involves Profitable acquisition and retention of corporate payment products under the overall portfolio umbrella.
- Building and maintaining engagement with the C level management in organizations through regular account reviews and generation of partnership plans and consulting opportunities to deliver true value and take relationships forward.
- Ensuring that noise levels in key customers are suitably addressed through the servicing team while driving digital initiatives like paperless statements, e remittance, @work and online program management.
Company Profile American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average