American Express Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021.American Express Company is a multinational financial services company headquartered on 200 Wesy Street in the Battery Park City area of Lower Manhattan, New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for American Express s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
American Express Recruiting CA/CPA Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform finance controllership functions ranging from supporting accounting & reporting, analyzing financial statements, ensuring controls and compliance for business processes/transactions, etc. – Drive Balance Sheet governance exercise to ensure proactive clearances of unnatural, static, expired and unreconciled balances and other alarming items – Spearhead key initiatives to strengthen legal entity purity and enhance existing governance framework by identifying ‘out of the box’ opportunities and add value to the company – Drive results in complex specialized projects / transactions working with multiple parties under limited supervision, involving preparation and review of MFRs and other documentation, as required – Active participation in core process framework – Financial & close governance, audit / exam support, board support, other enterprise wide exercises like resolution planning, LEG assessment etc – Support in preparation and review of US-GAAP financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow), roll-forwards / schedules, statutory / regulatory filings like Y9LP, etc – Engage with multiple groups across controllership, GFO, GAPA, Tax and BUs and external stakeholders, auditors, regulators, etc..