Amazon Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. An American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, the U.S. It is one of the Big Five Companies in the Information Technology Industry.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Staff Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Senior Staff Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work independently to manage projects and support Amazon’s global business and development teams in the design and implementation of payment methods, new products and offerings.
- Provide project management update within and across business units to transition new processes and/or permanent solutions to support the Amazon accounting team.
- Coordinate with the global accounting teams to establish and maintain strong communication channels.
- Identify, implement, and adhere to best practices across all new project launches
- Offering and receiving coaching, support, and guidance to the team.
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Developing and reporting on Finance Business Integration (FBI) team performance metrics
- Supporting in User Acceptance Testing (UATs) in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- Assisting on measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business in a timely manner