Accenture Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/CMA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 02-06+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, profitability and financial analysis. As a Client Financial Management Senior Analyst, you might spend your day: Diagnosing financial risks and coming up with proactive solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders Collaborating with team members to proactively solve complex issues and provide advisory support Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, financial variances, and risk management strategies Teaming with others from across the globe, to develop their skills by reviewing deliverables and providing regular feedback with a focus on increasing financial acumen and strengthening advisory skills Developing and implementing innovative solutions while recommending areas for continuous development Embracing change with openness through agile and adaptable execution of strategic direction set by leadership Executing contract financial processes with emphasis on quality and compliance Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing Executing all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP & IFRS requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance