Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for Seller Support Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Eligibility for the Seller Support Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Seller Support Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Amazon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Amazon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.