Amazon is hiring MBA/ Master’s degree .Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Program Manager
- Qualification: MBA/ Master’s degree
- Experience : 02-04 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
- Developing and/or understanding performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Scoping out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by NOC.
- Identifying the business impact of trends and making data backed decisions.
- Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply