Amazon Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021. Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA, CPA or CWA Candidates with 07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Responsible for enforcing the accounting policy across the business and legal entities, any exception to be approved by the Controller. 2. Managing the month end activities that include closing of sub ledgers, general ledger account reconciliations, reporting and balance sheet account analysis; deliver the accurate financial statements as a part of the month end close process. 3. Prepare month end Flux analysis for P&L and Balance sheet accounts and share with Controllership team. 4. Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and knowledge in accounting and apply this in-depth knowledge, principles and systems design to recognize complex and unique issues and develop resolution and/or consistently consult with leadership in order to achieve resolution. 5. Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures and internal controls are in place, documented and also drive process improvements. 6. Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Balance sheet schedules for Controllership review; highlighting and taking necessary action upon the issues appropriately. 7. Manage financial close review with Controllership team including month end close call, finalization of P&L accounts and Balance Sheet, Trial balance. 8. Interact and working closely with the Internal and External auditors on audit related queries and ensure smooth completion of the audits.