Airtel Payments Bank Released Job Openings On 23/03/2023.Airtel Payments Bank is the first entity to get the final license from Reserve Bank of India for launching a Payments Bank.. Airtel Payments Bank Limited will leverage the distribution network of Bharti Airtel spread across 1.5 million outlets, with network presence spreading across 87% of the country, covering more than 400,000 villages and 5,000 census towns. With banking, we are going to make financial inclusion a reality for every Indian, by enabling them to do banking on their own terms, and enjoy products that are intuitive, easy to use and more accessible..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Airtel Payments Bank s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Airtel Payments Bank Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Operational Risk Manager Position.Complete Details for the Operational Risk Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, New Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Operational Risk identification, mitigation, monitoring
- Coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across the various Business and Support units.
- Assisting in identification of key risk indicators with business units.
- Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events and recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
- Perform tests and measure risks, implement controls, measure their effectiveness. Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address medium and red key risk indicators reported monthly to Risk Management.
- Monitor and act on any KPI / KRI adverse trends that arise based on Transaction Monitoring and internal and external alerts
- Track and analyze incidences of frauds (successful and attempted) identify causes and implement with respective units comprehensive measures to close loopholes.
- Review key outsourcing arrangements for the bank in line with outsourcing guidelines.
- Review policies and risk associated in arms length agreement.
- Frame and release RCSA reports to the central group and arrive at an overall risk for the entity
Business processes and policies reviews
- Review major policies, processes and products for the Bank and propose change based on new risk, control enabled and new policies implementation
Analytics , Automation and Documentation
- Champion documentation of inter departmental SLAs during quality assurance reviews.
- Enabling automation for Transaction monitoring and identify key risk indicators
- System implementation for Fraud Monitoring and Risk Tool.