Airtel Payments Bank Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021.Airtel Payments Bank is the first entity to get the final license from Reserve Bank of India for launching a Payments Bank.. Airtel Payments Bank Limited will leverage the distribution network of Bharti Airtel spread across 1.5 million outlets, with network presence spreading across 87% of the country, covering more than 400,000 villages and 5,000 census towns. With banking, we are going to make financial inclusion a reality for every Indian, by enabling them to do banking on their own terms, and enjoy products that are intuitive, easy to use and more accessible..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Airtel Payments Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Airtel Payments Bank Recruiting CA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Internal Audit Position.Complete Details for the Internal Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execution of internal audits of processes, products and support operations of the Bank to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
- Handling and managing team of Video KYC concurrent auditors on a day to day basis.
- Oversight / performing quality check on the work performed by V-CIP concurrent auditors.
- Impart training to concurrent auditors on Banks systems and processes.
- Reporting / publishing internal MIS as per requirements.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly concurrent audit for V-CIP by external firm.
- Devising / Updation of audit checklist in line with ongoing amendments in regulatory guidelines.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
- Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports/ratings and summary of significant audit observations.
- Report on internal control issues.
- Should have the capability to make meaningful suggestions to the auditees.