Airtel India Released Job Openings On 28-07-2021.Bharti Airtel Limited or Airtel is a major private network in Indian Telecom. Their services are available in 18 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Airtel India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Airtel India Recruiting B.Com/MBA/CA/ICWA Candidates with 08-12+ Years of Experience for Lead Finance Functional consultant Position.Complete Details for the Lead Finance Functional consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hands on experience with at least 2 end-to-end implementations in Oracle Fusion Financial clouds modules like (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, Tax, Intercompany, Revenue Management Cloud Services)
- Should have Rich experience in Oracle EBS Financial Modules (R12.1.X or R12.2.X) in financial modules having exposure of Implementation and Support projects
- Candiadte should have knowledge of Business process flow of Procure to Pay, Source to Post, Order to Cash
- Configure, support, and provide subject matter expertise by working closely with globally spread teams IT, Business Teams, End Users and 3rd party vendors
- Triage and resolve production support tickets effectively, accurately, efficiently and be adept in problem/defect resolution
- Must be through in all setups on one or many Finance modules
- Strong Period close process knowledge & experience on all modules (monthly / Qtr. and yearly)
- Self-sufficient in writing SQL statements to debug / root cause technical and functional issues.
- Follow up with product vendors on SRs, Patching, Bugs and product updates through issue closure.