CAPCO Recruitment 2021. CAPCO recruiting B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA inter / ICWA for Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Capco is a business and technology management consultancy firm with a focus on financial services and a dedicated energy division. Capco’s headquarters are in London, UK with 29 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company offers services primarily in banking,capital markets, wealth and investment management, insurance, finance, risk & compliance. It also has an energy consulting practice in the US. .Eligibility for the Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: CAPCO
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA inter / ICWA
- Experience: 0 to 4 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 20/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team. We are looking for candidates with over 1 year of experience in Finance Analysis
- Commerce Graduate – B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA inter / ICWA
- One with strong accounting background with stable knowledge on accounting concepts and conventions
- Good communication & written skills
- Good at Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in nature to work in pressure environment
- Experience 0 to 4 years with below listed expertise
- Should understand the flow of accounting entry to P/L and Balance Sheet.
- Able to connect the process of Account Receivable, Collection, Cash App, and AR entry flow to General Ledger
- Preparation of General Ledger, review Trial Balance along with team and assist with preparation of management report
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.