Aditya Birla Finance Recruiting CA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Credit Manager .This position requires CA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Credit Manager
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Finance|
|Location||Udaipur, Pali, Alwar, Jodhpur|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Credit Manager|
Related Job : Capgemini Inviting Applications From Job Aspirants
Interested candidates kindly share your resumes on :- email@example.com
Job Role or Description
- Small Ticket Unsecured segment products line caters to funding small to medium term working capital needs of micro and small businesses via a suite of customized medium to small tenured products.
- To ensure availability of data and information for exhaustive credit appraisals as each of the proposals has their respective structuring complexities as per the customer, product & regulatory requirements.
- To build strong rapport with sales teams in order to elicit relevant and important information on customer profiles in order to mitigate risks
- To ensure faster TATs for approval of credit proposals in a highly competitive & dynamic market.
- To keep abreast with market/ regulatory/ product related insights and trends in order to enhance customer interactions and minimize credit or operational risks
- To ensure that credit and customer risk are mitigated while pending documentation is monitored and regularized
Company Profile Aditya Birla Finance Limited (“ABFL”), a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited is among the leading well-diversified non-banking financial services company in India. ABFL offers end-to-end lending, financing, and wealth management solutions to a diversified range of customers across the country.