Aditya Birla Chemicals Released Job Openings On 13/01/2023.Aditya Birla Chemicals, a part of the Aditya Birla Group, is big in every segment across chemicals globally with a rich legacy and a diversified portfolio. Started in the 1960s, we have been a forerunner in globalizing chemicals almost 50 years ago with our foray into ASEAN.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aditya Birla Chemicalss Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aditya Birla ChemicalsRecruiting CA with 00-01+Years Experience for Finance Management Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Finance Management Trainee follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Multiple Location
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:13/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- mail your updated CV to Careers.ABChemicals@adityabirla.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Reports and Audits: Assist in preparation of various reports and facilitate all internal and external audits Providing required data & reports to auditors for statutory compliance Facilitate and provide statistical data on monthly basis. Assist in providing required data to statutory auditors. Assist in preparation of books of accounts and financial reports, Quarterly, Half Yearly & Yearly Balance Sheets, P&L and other compliances Compile data and prepare details for Tax audit Preparing Cost Audit Reports Periodical reporting on variances between Actual Vs. Target/ Benchmark levels of key performance areas Make Annexure / Notes to audit reports, conduct pre-audit checking & pursue to take corrective action, before audit & after audit Assist Auditors in finalization of Financial Statements Assist in timely & proper submission of Income tax detail, Corporate Governance Report, Audit Committee requirements, Investor presentation 2. Taxation: Assist for smooth functioning of the section by supporting in all Taxation matters and timely compliance thereof Coordinate with other sections in accounts dept. for procurement of data required time to time Prepare various details required for taxation laws Coordinate and support GST compliance 3. MIS: Plan, prepare and monitor various MIS reports for effective & timely decision making by the management: Prepare monthly Target report for Submission to Management after collection of data from Production, marketing & Purchases dept. etc. Prepare estimated profitability on rolling basis