Adecco India Recruiting B.Com/MBA/PGDM for the position Digital Marketing Executive .This position requires B.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Digital Marketing Executive
|Company Name||Adecco India|
|Salary Offering||₹ 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Digital Marketing Executive|
Interested candidate can forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Role or Description
- Collecting and analyzing campaigns, leads and ads engagement data and providing actionable insights
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Maintain reports based on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly results and activities
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyzes external and internal marketing data using database queries, spreadsheet models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools and campaign management software tools
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Developing digital campaigns and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
Company Profile The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company