WNS Released Job Openings On 21/08/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Recruiting B.Com Graduates with 02-05+years experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.3-5 years of work experience in General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Bank and Account Reconciliations.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:21/08/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 22nd August , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Weikfield IT-Citi Infopark, Survey Nos. 30/3, 31/1, and 2A, Pune, Maharashtra 411014Contact – Aishwarya
Job Description/Skills Required
- 3-5 years of work experience in General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Bank and Account Reconciliations
- SAP experience required
- Sound Accounting KnowledgeSupport in preparing MIS reportsProven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support internal & external audits
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Meet the key performance indicators as set by the Team Lead
- Manage his own deliverables regarding team deliverables and ensure that all the SLAs are met
- All activities are performed as per the agreed SOPs
- Maintain and own the exception & productivity tracker
- Interacting with the counterpart to resolve queries via email and phone and deliver on tasks
- Ensure that the close activities are performed as per the agreed close calendar
- Effectively review the activities as agreed (checker where applicable)
- Ability to get into the detail and come up with process improvement ideas
- Understands application of the principles in the defined tasks related to order to cash process.
- Able to handle tasks allocated independently as per the specific client process and ensures compliance in terms TAT and accuracy
a) Voice calling
b) Dispute Management
c) Customers account Reconciliation
- Customer Orientation:
1. Ability to understand client expectations and requirements
2. Strives to adhere and improve performance on SLA’s and deliverables to customer, including ownership of solution oriented, effective communication of issues raised, findings and proposed resolution
3. Ability to maintain relationships with relevant line manager / counterparts / Stakeholders
Has complete clarity about expectations from self, measurable of the same and own role; delivers upon these
- Collaboration & Team work:
1. Understands and works towards the common goals of the organization rather than getting confined to own silo
2.. Resolves conflicts at his / her level; escalates if required.
3. Displays good collaborative spirit
4 Does not resist change management
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving:
Spots anomalies and aberrations and solutions for the same; gets into the root cause in a structured way analyzing the causes as well as applying understanding of the context and scenarios to identify the cause of these anomalies
Preferred candidate profile
- Immediate joiner preferred
- Candidates with 2-5 years only can apply.
- Relevant BPO experience required
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.