Accenture Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Order to Cash Processing – Billing Processing Position.Complete Details for the Order to Cash Processing – Billing Processing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing. The Billing Processing team focuses on the process of creating and issuing customer invoices. This includes reviewing the list of debit notes raised and identifying any gaps in the process. The role requires a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries. The role may also require following up with the sales team to provide reasons for raising debit notes and un-recognized revenue..