Accenture Released Job Openings On 13/01/2023.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/CA Inter/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM/BBM with 00-01+Years Experience for General Accounting Ops New Associate-Record To ReportPosition.Complete Details for the General Accounting Ops New Associate-Record To Report follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:13/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The role is focused on financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management. What are we looking for? Account Reconciliations BlackLine Account Reconciliations Ability to meet deadlines Ability to work well in a team Written and verbal communication Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations Roles and Responsibilities In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts