ABB Recruitment 2021. ABB recruiting CA/ MBA for Transfer Pricing Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.. Eligibility for the Transfer Pricing Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Transfer Pricing Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting in regular reviews of TP margins, drawing conclusions, and providing recommendations to various stakeholders. Acting as a speaking partner for various stakeholders in relation to the TP monitoring process.
- Supporting various stakeholders in resolving relevant issues identified as a result of the TP monitoring process. Working on maintenance and development of the TP monitoring tools and processes.
- Supporting country tax teams in preparation and maintenance of TP documentation, supporting in the review of benchmarking studies prepared by external advisors, supporting in the preparation of Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) and master file.
- Assisting in preparation of local TP forms for the countries as needed and providing support to Group tax team and country tax team during TP related projects or audits.
- Working with the other finance professionals in Group taxation / TP Team / Countries / Functions and Business Lines to understand and support in various queries relating to TP/TP margins.
- Collecting and analyzing TP monitoring data and its recommendations. Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements. Identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in ABB Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with ABB Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.