ABB Recruitment 2021. ABB recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA for Project Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.Eligibility for the Project Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Project Controller
- Qualification: CA/CMA/ICWA
- Experience:3-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting the tender manager on financial aspects.
- Providing input to negotiations on commercial issues & in local risk review process.
- Providing input to the project execution plan on financial aspects.
- Preparing project invoices, financial accounting and reporting including project site accounting.
- Driving and seeking for optimization of project cashflow, revenues and contributing together with Project Director.
- Overseeing currency risk, bonds and guarantees and tax issues and responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participating in opportunity/risk identification, monitoring that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented and joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all financial aspects of the project.
- Estimating at completion and related cost-to- complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow, risks and opportunities assessment and ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls, planning/scheduling.
- Supporting the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews.
- Participating in preparing the project cost report and verifies the substance for cost to complete.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Supporting the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.