IDBI Bank Hiring Graduates for Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Industrial Development Bank of India was established in 1964 by an Act to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IDBI Bank
- Location :India
- Post Name: Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:1 to 5 Years
- No of Vacancies:920
- Closing date for online Application :18th Aug 2021
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidates can apply only online from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should:
- (i) Scan their photograph, signature. Left thumb impression and hand written declaration ensuring that all documents adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annexure I).
- (ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a bcandidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number. Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall
not be responsible for the same.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.