Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2021.Food Corporation of India (FCI) recruiting CA,CS,ICWA,M.Com,LLB for Assistant General Manager Jobs and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India. It is a statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, formed by the enactment of Food Corporation Act, 1964 by the Parliament of India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant General Manager Jobs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Location : Across India
- Post Name: General Manager Jobs
- Qualification: CA,CS,ICWA,M.Com,LLB
- No of Vacancies:87
- Details of Salary:Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application :31/03/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview. Assistant General Manager (General Administration): General Aptitude consisting of 1. Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions 2. General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions 3. Management and Ethics – 45 Questions 4. Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer: (1) General Aptitude consisting of 1. Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions 2. General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions 3. Management and Ethics – 30 Questions 4. Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness – 30 Questions (2) Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions.