Deloitte Released Job Openings On 25/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting B.Tech,Diploma Civil Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Project Engineer position.Complete Details for the Project Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
Time and Venue : 27 May , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PMTower A, Lodha Ithink, Floors 10 11 12 And 14, Kolshet Road, Thane, Maharashtra 400615
See Also : Capgemini Scheduled Walk-In Drive On 27th May 2023 (Saturday) For Any Graduate
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1) Interact with the client representatives for the ongoing requirements of the assignment
- 2) Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned
- 3) Monitor movements related to progress, cost, sales, collections, cash flow, etc. and manage risk and ensure that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- 4) Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities, professional knowledge, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5) Past experience in project management of real estate projects will be preferable and experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting shall be considered as an added bonus
- 6) Understanding of IT systems, working knowledge of Microsoft Projects and MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- 7) Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- 8) Willingness to travel to different domestic and international assignment locations (including remote areas) including Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- 9) Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethics.
- 10) Out Station, traveling is required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1) Submission of deliverables within stipulated timelines and quality parameters, and with zero internal follow-ups from team lead
- 2) To keep client escalations to a minimum
- 3) Timely raising for early warnings and red flags to clients with respect to any anticipated risk/issues related to the project
- Completion of at least 40 learning hours during the year
About Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England.