First American Released Job Openings On 01-09-2021.First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for First American s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
First American Recruiting B.Com/BA/BBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Process Associate Position.Complete Details for the Process Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary: 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to Process Simple, Medium and High complexity tasks
- Ability to Create process related reports within the desired timeframe that is expected
- Follow the set guidelines/framework while structuring all work products
- Ability to provide implementable recommendations basis the gaps and problems identified.
- Ability to identify process gaps and/or recommend improvement ideas
- Ability to enhance knowledge within specific domain while accessing / utilizing learning resources in order to deliver efficiency
- The Ability to analyze simple and small size data points for doing rule-based transactions.
- Ability to focus and provide attention to details during analysis.
- Ability to Identify inaccuracies in the data or where data is not complete
- Ability to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information required to execute operations deliverables.
- Ability to take decisions on the type and adequacy of information in processing an order.
- Ability to understand the expectations to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to comprehend and come up the learning curve required to do his tasks as per the defined training timelines/training schedule using the right resources.