IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Released Job Openings On 02-09-2023.Indian Oil Corporation Limited is a central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. It is headquartered in New Delhi. It is a public sector undertaking whose operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for InvIOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited) esco Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Recruiting 10th, ITI, Diploma, BBA, B.A, B. Com, B.Sc Graduates Freshers for Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice/ Accounts Executive Position. Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website iocl.com on or before 10th September 2023.
Important Details :
- Job Location :All India
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02-09-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How to Apply: Last Date to apply 10-09-2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with regular full time 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice: 3 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC-NCL& 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Graduate Apprentice/ Accounts Executive: Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice (BBA/B.A/B. Com/B.Sc.) – Regular full time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC-NCL& 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice: As Per Rules
- Technician Apprentice: As Per Rules
- Graduate Apprentice/ Accounts Executive: As Per Rules
- Trade Apprentice: 18 to 24 years
- Technician Apprentice: 18 to 24 years
- Graduate Apprentice/ Accounts Executive: 18 to 24 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PWD SC/ST)