Telangana High Court Released Job Openings On 07/06/2023.The Telangana High Court is the High Court for the Indian state of Telangana. Founded by the 7th Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially, it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely State of Hyderabad Deccan and later renamed High..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Telangana High Court s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Telangana High Court Vacancy Details:
Telangana High Court Recruiting Any Graduates with 00 Years Experience for Copyist, Typist and Stenographer Position.Complete Details for the Copyist, Typist and Stenographer follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Telangana
- No of Vacancies:323
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:07/06/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Jobs: GOVT : ICAI Recruitment 2023 For CA,M.Com,LLB,LLM,Any Graduate,B.Arch,B.Tech/B.E,Any Post Graduate,M.Arch,M.E/M.Tech,MCA
Telangana High Court Job Description/Skills Required
- Telangana High Court (Telangana HC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 323 posts of Copyist, Typist and Stenographer. Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested can apply online by 15-06-2023. All personal and educational information about the candidate should be included.
- Dates to Consider:
- Last date for submission of online application forms : 15-06-2023
- Skill test date : July 2023
- Mode of Recruitment : Selection of candidates for appointment to the mentioned posts will be made through a skill test (a type of writing test).
- Fee Structure : Application fee is Rs 400/- for SC/ST/EWS candidates and Rs 600/- for other candidates, to be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- How to Apply : Only the online form is required from candidates to complete their applications. Candidates should carefully fill all of the relevant information on online applications. Your personal phone number and email address should also be included in the online application. A hardcopy of the application should be kept for further use after it has been submitted in its final form.