Flipkart Released Job Openings On 11/03/2023.Flipkart Launched in 2006, Croma was the first one-of-its-kind large format specialist retail store that catered to all multi-brand digital gadgets and home electronic needs in India. Over a decade since, Croma has become synonyms for all electronics needs, with its tech-savvy staff, product range, stage presence and the will to help customers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flipkart s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flipkart Recruiting B.com/BBA/MBA with 00-02+Years Experience for Team Leader Position.Complete Details for the Team Leader follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:11/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue : 15th March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Instakart Services Pvt. Ltd. 506/507, Neelkanth Corporate Park, Kirol Road, Vidya Vihar West, Mumbai – 400086 (Near Kirol Village). Nearest Station-Vidya Vihar.Contact – Sanjaya sahu
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Ensure Hub opening & closing is done as per operational standards and requirements.
- 2. Supervise the Sorters who receive the shipments.
- 3. Planning as per available resources and allocating shipment for bike and van deliveries.
- 4. Ensure all team members are trained and are aware of operational standards.
- 5. Sorting shipment as per defined routes. 6. Create the Runsheet/Pickup sheet and assign daily work to WMs.
- 7. Prepare Reports; Check and revert on mails.
- 8. Execute ERP Transaction.
- 9. Prepare and share Day End reports.
- 10. Collection of cash, accounting and reconciliation with ERP.
- 11. Participate in delivering the shipment/pickup as per operational requirement to the customer when required.
- 12. Take ownership of the team assigned to him in terms of motivation, control attrition, handle grievance, grooming, zero customer escalations, training to WMs & Sorters
- 13. Adhering & supporting the organization into seamless adoption of new policies & process. 14. Track undelivered shipment in ERP and call customer to identify reasons for non-delivery.
- 15. Track wish masters performance at a real time basis to ensure all deliveries are completed as per plan.
- 16. Provide support to the Wish Masters enroute and take necessary actions.
- 17. Ensure unexplained Zero stock variance at the hubs on a daily basis.
- 18. Achievement of Key Performance Indicators of TL as per companys goal.
Click here for Official notification and Apply