EATON Recruiting for the position Analyst .This position requires CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Own and be accountable for critical financial reporting requirements associated with the monthly closing, monthly rolling forecast, and annual PP
- Prepare and lead project plans to execute improvements. drive efficiencies and innovation.
- Maintain internal control procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley 404. Maintain and provide any requested documentation and support for internal/external audit or review purposes.
- Preparation of on-going monthly and periodic financial reports
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
- Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
- Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
- To perform and enhance reporting responsibilities meeting and exceeding the customer expectations by building strong business acumen and driving a culture of quality and automation where creativity and innovation is a process.
- Identify and share/implement the best practices and improve the processes
- Perform additional analyses as assigned.
Company Profile: Eaton Corporation PLC is a multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio