Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. M.Sc,MCA,BCA in Computers Graduate with 03-06+years experience for Production & Application roles in Java, .NET, & Salesforce.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru( Hosur Road )
- No of Vacancies:200
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 21st January , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services P, Think Campus 42, 45-P, Hosur Rd, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560100Contact – Balaji Natarajan ( 8976253212 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation). Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment. Comfortable working in Production / Application support role, BPS/BPO payroll and grade./Willingness to work in 24/7 support including night shifts Please use the below link to register for EP number (Application No): Step 1: Visit https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/ Step 2: Click to login Step 3: Click New user (Register with us) Step 4: Select “BPO” in areas of interest and complete the registration. (Fill the details) Step 5: Once completed, your TCS no. would be generated which starts from EP2023XXXX. Step 6: You will receive the EP number on your personal e-mail ID. Mandatory Documents to carry: One copy of Updated Resume Government ID Proof 1 Passport size photo Double Vaccination Certificate Hard/Soft Copy Must wear mask. Role: Java Location: Bangalore Experience: Min. 3 – 6 years Job description: Spring MVC, Core, Hibernate, Webservices, Jaxb, Rest, SOAP, XML, Junit. Having working experience in Micro Service Architecture Good Knowledge in Oracle Database or DB2 J2EE framework. Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems. Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills. Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/Websphere servers Hands on SONAR, Maven configuration. Should have worked on the Agile\Scrum, Waterfall Methodology Experience with Mainframe backend is good to have Role: .NET Location: Bangalore Experience: Min. 3 – 6years Job description: Database and .NET skills Relevant experience of 3-6 years TQL (Must be able to write SQL code) SQL Server & Data Integration ASP.NET, Web API, Restful Webservices Java Script, JSON, XML Automated Unit testing (Ex: using TFS) Good Communication Skills Role: Salesforce Location: Bangalore Experience: Min. 3 – 6years Job description: Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Batch Class, Test Classes Visualforce Page, Lightning Web Components, HTML, Java Script, Lightning Aura components Integration Tools, REST, SOAP, Bulk APIs Lightning Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Approval Process. Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, sharing settings, Communities, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports. Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, validation rules, reports, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements. Should have worked with an editor such as Mavens Mate or Visual Studio, Scratch Orgs. Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions. Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.