Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact:interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wipro Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wipro Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.