SBICAP Securities Recruitment 2021. SBICAP Securities recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for Relationship Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The broking arm of the prestigious State Bank Group, SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. Commencing operations since the first quarter of the financial year 2006-07, our aim is to provide seamless access to primary and secondary markets to investors, institutional and retail. Our objective at SBICAP Securities Ltd., is to become the leading financial intermediary in India with a robust customer base and provide an array of products. At the same time, we aim to take customer experience to the next level through our state-of-the-art servicing capabilities.. Eligibility for the Relationship Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location :Ludhiana, Kurukshetra, Jammu
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:19
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Ensure quality new acquisition on CA accounts through bank leads, referrals and cold calls in the catchment area. 2. Ensure quality customer service is delivered. . 3. Meet productivity norms defined through support of channels and own efforts. 4. Lead generation of customers and closure by tele calling, e-mailing and direct mailing, visiting customer and tapping walk-ins wherever possible. 5. Generating leads for other products and passing the same to the branch for follow ups.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in SBICAP Securities Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with SBICAP Securities Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.