Air India Released Job Openings On 20/01/2023.Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Talace Private Limited, a Special-Purpose Vehicle of Tata Sons, after Air India Limited’s former owner, the Government of India, completed the sale. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Air India s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Air India Recruiting Any Graduate with 05-10+Years Experience for Digital & Tech Team Position.Complete Details for the Digital & Tech Team follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kochi/Cochin
- No of Vacancies:100
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:20/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue 20th-21st Jan 2023-Application Link-(Registration is mandatory for this drive) https://lnkd.in/dYHzfJq6-Kochi, Kerala(Complete Venue details will be shared later)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Roles- -Full Stack Architects (10+ YRS) with Deep Angular/ React JS Knowledge -Full Stack Developers (2+ YRS) with Deep Angular/ React JS Knowledge -API Architects (10+ YRS) with Java Spring boot expertise -API Developers (2+ YRS) with Java Spring boot expertise -Microsoft Chatbot Architects (10+ YRS) with LUIS / CLU/ChatGPT and Microsoft .Net Core experience -Microsoft Chatbot Developers (2+ YRS) with LUIS / CLU/ChatGPT and Microsoft .Net Core experience -iOS Architects (10+ YRS) with Swift & Objective C expertise -iOS Developers (2+ YRS) with Swift & Objective C expertise -Android Architects (10+ YRS) with Kotlin and Java expertise -Android Developers (2+ YRS) with Kotlin and Java expertise -API Microservice Developer with Amadeus DAPI expertise or Loyalty —-APIs expertise (2+ YRS) -Business Analyst (Airline Industry) (8+ YRS) -Microsoft ADF developer (2+ YRS) -Microsoft Power Apps Developer (2+ YRS) -Security Tester (4+ YRS) -Delta Lake engineer (2+ YRS) -MarTech Leads with AEM experience (12+ YRS) -Scrum Masters (8+ YRS) (Airline Industry experience preferred) -AEM Developers(2+ YRS)