JP Morgan Chase Recruiting CA,MBA for the position Credit Risk Analyst / Associate .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15/03/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Credit Risk Analyst / Associate
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas) – Hybrid|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1.75-3 Cr P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Credit Risk Analyst / Associate|
Related Job : Submit Resume To Email : CA, ICWA, MBA Finance Work From Home & Office Job Opportunity At HCL
Job Role or Description
- Evaluate WM consumer and business purpose credit requests utilizing applicable Credit Risk Policies and Guidelines.
- Analyze business/entity financial statements, public information sources, credit reports, and other relevant information to calculate cash flow and balance sheet ratios. Utilize these ratios and evaluate other qualitative factors to determine a clients risk of default following J.P. Morgan Wholesale Risk Grading Methodology to comply with Basel III standards for regulatory risk grading requirements.
- Complete an analysis of the collateral and/or loan covenants/ events of default to determine the potential loss in a default situation.
- Independently identify and clearly articulate risks and mitigating factors that could impact the client’s ability to repay the loan. Recommend a course of action with clear and concise rationale.
- Understand and clearly articulate geo-political risks and jurisdictional issues that impact our domestic and cross-border clients.
- Engage in regular dialogue with Front Office to obtain required information critical to making a loan. Negotiate loan structure and terms when necessary, and will provide alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Escalate credit issues to Credit Executive and provide solution(s) and/or next steps for resolution.
- Responsibility for portfolio management and appropriate escalation for their respective markets to ensure credit risk is maintained.
- Work with Risk Support and Closing partners to ensure a seamless and timely delivery of credit to the client, while maintaining a strict regulatory and control environment.
- Special projects will be assigned as appropriate.
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion
Apply here For detailed information