Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B. Com,BBA,M. Com,MBA for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B. Com,BBA,M. Com,MBA
- Experience:02-05 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 28th April from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general accounting which include:
- Invoice processing & Perform Payment Runs.
- Creation of PR and PO & GRN (Goods Received Note) entries in the system.
- Handle incoming queries & invoice processing.
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.!
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- The opening is in Accounts payable team where vendor Invoices will have to be checked, processed & paid.
- Non-Voice profile for Accounts Payable core accounting
- Handling email queries from vendors & internal stakeholders