Yes Bank Recruitment 2021. Yes Bank recruiting CA/ MBA for Assistant Vice President and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and Yes Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. It operates primarily as a corporate bank, with retail banking asset management attached to the bank. Eligibility for the Assistant Vice President as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Yes Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Assistant Vice President
- Qualification: CA/ MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Carry out a thorough analysis of credit proposals submitted by business group
- Ensure due diligence while carrying out analysis.
- TAT for credit approval -key driver in performance evaluation.
- Discuss/seek clarity on terms and conditions from the concerned RM/business team where necessary
- Update all reports related to credit risk on a periodic basis at the required frequency
- Prepare good quality one-pagers of the credit proposal for approvers.
- Periodically review the credit risk profile of assigned portfolio to ensure that it is within overall risk appetite set by risk strategy of the Bank.
- Preparing accurate credit risk reports and ensuring their timely submission in close liaison with relevant department to ensure all credit risk reports are sufficient and accurate covering all necessary risk indicators
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Yes Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Yes Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.