Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 24-08-2021.Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and Yes Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. It operates primarily as a corporate bank, with retail banking asset management attached to the bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Manager Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Revenue Generation Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings assets liabilities credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets targets from client relationship across all product groups Relationship Management Seek and acquire new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provide suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services Manage the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs advising structuring the deal preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal Assess banking needs and risks for clients and manage client relationships accordingly to optimize risk-reward for the Bank Communication PR of Banks products Undertakes brand communication initiatives for designated products Communicates product positioning messaging that differentiates YES Banks products in the market Market Research Illustrates understanding of consumers competition and current market conditions through primary and secondary research