KPMG Released Job Openings On 20/02/2023.KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Vacancy Details:
KPMG Recruiting M. Com,MBA with 04+years experience for Sr. Associate Canada Tax position.Complete Details for the Sr. Associate Canada Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Genpact WORK FROM HOME&OFFICE Job Opportunity For CA Inter,B.Com,MBA Finance Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
We are recruiting for the Sr. Associate position in the Canada Tax for Cross Border US BT team with subject matter expertise in US Corporate Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting Industry. Working as Sr. Associate in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Help KPMG corporate or partnership clients meet their state and federal tax obligations. This includes examining financial records – such as income statements and expenditure documentation – to determine clients’ refunds or the amount of taxes owed, collaborating with colleagues to prepare tax returns, and filing appropriate paperwork, all while providing excellent customer service.
- Provide day to day support to Assistant Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across US Business Tax.
- Involve majorly in advanced level preparation tasks and Review tasks of the job completed by the preparers.
- Act as buddy to the junior staffs and be in charge of their technical grooming.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands key business accounting concepts such as depreciation, provisions and has a fair understanding of financial statements.
Click here for Official notification and Apply