Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 27/02/2023.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting CA,MBA,B.Com,M.Com Graduates with 03+years experience for Chartered Accountant position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 2nd March, 2023,Interested candidate please share an updated copy of resume & EP REFERENCE ID with email@example.com
Related Job : WFH & WFO : HCL Technologies Virtual Interview on 4th March 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
Interested candidate please share an updated copy of resume & EP REFERENCE ID with firstname.lastname@example.org by asap – with following details
Please ignore if you are already employee of TCS (Full Time/ BA) or if you are not interested for said job role.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW ON 2nd March, 2023
Please update the details:
- 1. Total years of Exp:
- 2. Total years of relevant Exp :
- 3. Present Company:
- 4. Current Location: Prefered location:
- 5. Mobile No.:
- 6. Current CTC
- 7. Expected CTC:
- 8. Notice Period:
- 9: Working With TCS /CMC ( Direct Payroll) earlier (Yes/ NO):
- 10. No Of job change:
- 11. Highest Qualification:
- PFB the detailed JD:
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
- Functional Knowledge of Manufacturing and Finance
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Experience in troubleshooting ERP software issues and fulfilling customer requirements
- Understanding the client’s business processes and how the same are mapped on the ERP system. Assisting clients on day-to-day basis for queries related to their transactions of Purchases, Sales, Production, Inventory management etc.
- Assisting clients in their day-to-day issues regarding transactions of Finance and accounts.
- Assisting clients in generating and tallying reports of both the above modules.
- Ensuring that the queries and tickets of customer regularly monitored and closed.
- Enhancing the use of the system by implementing new modules as per client’s scenario.
- Ability to Multi-task and willingness to take customer-ownership.
- Coordinating with different internal groups for Resolution and Root cause analysis.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholder
Click here for Official notification and Apply