Deloitte Released Job Openings On 14/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting B.Tech,LLB,LLM Graduate with 01+years experience for Data Privacy professionals position.Complete Details for the Data Privacy professionals as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : DTDC Express Hiring B. Com,M. Com Graduates – Email Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
The role in Data Privacy & Protection team will require candidate to proactively identify and evaluate implementation of privacy initiatives through monitoring and testing. The role will undertake data protection & privacy impact assessments for relevant projects and with various
functions and advise on mitigations to identified privacy risks.
• Work with operations and functional teams to ensure data protection and privacy initiatives are understood and implemented
• Pro-actively analyzing existing operations policies, processes, systems, controls and training material to assess areas for improvement in respect of data protection and make recommendations for change
• Work with legal team to identify regulatory requirements across jurisdictions related to privacy and data protection
• Work with legal and other teams to translate regulatory requirements to process improvements and initiatives and drive through completion
• Developing and supporting a framework for monitoring and reporting ongoing compliance with regulation and standards
• Supporting with responses to data protection enquiries
• Supporting internal privacy and compliance audits
• Reviewing privacy impact assessments completed by the businesses
• Manage day-to-day privacy issues, such as data security incident responses, data protection
agreement consultation, privacy complaints and resolution, subject access requests, management of Regulatory notifications and International Data Transfers.
• Research and analysis on developments in privacy law
• Support in assessing privacy automation tools and providers
• Key stakeholder in the development and ongoing management of privacy program across
geographies, including the Governance Framework, Policy set, compliance risks, compliance
roadmap, training, retention, audit and reporting requirements.
• Remain up to date with the requirements of legislation and conduct necessary gap analysis processes to identify and help build remedial work programs and highlight ongoing program risks. Ensure that Known Error Records are maintained with Problem and Incident Records relationships.
About Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England.