Capgemini Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate with 06-09 Years of experience for Back End Developer position.Candidate should have very strong technical background in Core Java, Spring Boot, RESTFUL Web services.Candidate should have good hands on into Collections, Multithreading, Garbage Collection, memory management in JVM.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid – Pune, Chennai
- No of Vacancies:100
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
30th Sept (Saturday) and Clink on the link to confirm your availability: https://forms.office.com/e/eCvMeP0wuY
- Have good hands-on experience with backend: SQL server
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
- Should have experience on designing and implementation of REST Web services
- Good experience with AWS services such as IAM, EKS, S3, Secrets Manager, Cloudwatch, ALB & Route53.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Strong Core Java and Spring Boot
- Strong RESTFUL web service experience
- Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
Primary Skill: Core Java, Spring Boot & AWS
Exp. Required: 6 -9 years
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
- Latest salary slip (preferred)
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.