Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. Infosys BPM Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and medium-sized companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% of the shares belong to the promoters and promoter group..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Service desk ( International Voice process) Position.Complete Details for the Service desk ( International Voice process) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of relevant applications and tools specific to Service Desk.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft office tools such as excel, word and PPT
- System software (i.e. operating systems, utilities), packaged (COTS) office productivity software, business applications, etc.,
- Hardware infrastructure, data network remote support for Laptops, Desktops, LAN issues, Printer configuration etc.
- Wireless connectivity, email and printing related requests
- Requests for password resets, account privilege ,user account activation, suspension ,termination, installation and MACD requests
- Issues for Internet related applications such as email clients and web browsers and Office Suites such as Microsoft O365. Chrome, Gmail, Hangouts etc.
- Mobile devices such as IOS, Android and Chromebook devices
- Technical knowledge/expertise to support technical help related queries and trouble shooting.
- Technical/troubleshooting knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience in a L1 service desk/ tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Printer Configuration etc.